I went horsebackriding. Got bitten by mosquitoes. Well that isn't so amazing...:P Um...my cousin went but HE is YOUNGER than me so.....oh and guess what? When I got back I came to find that my main email won't work because I am younger than 13 so until my dad finds out how to approve it I can't check it. Just AWESOME right? Not. But other than that Vacation really WAS amazing...minus mosquitoes. But you can't have all fun. :P We had Wendy's a million times...not that I mind. And gazillion years driving....but Yosemite was SOOO beautiful. You HAVE to go. The Sequoia's were...bigger than I imagined. I climbed one!! Well not to the top....:P I climbed through TWO fallen Sequoias. SO MUCH FUN. Last year we went to Yellowstone and Arches and Mt. Rushmore and Zion and Crazy Horse...and my family is known for our long and AMAZING vacations. Note: DO NOT WEAR BALLET FLATS TO SEQUOIAS!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!! YOU WILL EITHER LOSE YOUR SHOES OR PRETTY MUCH RUIN THEM!
Also I would like to thank Rose for our AMAZING design. P.S. Kathryn and Emma yours was really great, too, and I especially loved the buttons....Emma you have designing wizard skills.
I love horseback riding! Last year I went riding in the Smoky Mountains, and my horse, Charlie, went crazy and went knee-deep in some river grass. XD
ReplyDelete:P Hehe.
DeleteAww thanks Amelia :3
ReplyDelete